Today's Eventsno events today
Online CPD Tool
The online tool includes sections for your work history, current job description and summary of work, and your CPD activities.
In the CPD activities section you can:
- Maintain a summary record of your activities
- Add, view and edit reflective notes
- Upload documents if needed for evidence
We have also provided examples of activity types in a checklist form so you can see the variety of activities that you have completed, or gain inspiration for additional CPD activities you might wish to pursue.
The tool has some handy features:
- Calculating the hours spent on each activity
- Saving your record as you go along.
- The ability to download your CPD record to a fully-editable Word document.
You can download individual sections or the whole record. You can then present and store the record exactly as you wish for your own use, for your employer, or for the HCPC should you be audited.
There is also a 'Help' tab within the tool where you can view some instructional videos to help get you started, along with a few Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). You can also call or email us with any queries.
Members can access the online CPD tool via My BBTS